We are creators of beautiful e-learning, mobile and social software.
We are a small dynamic software development agency, who specialise in developing digital learning solutions for the education and corporate sectors. We are also the software development partner for Irish educational publisher CJ Fallon, and worked with large corporates such as GAA and ICON Plc. Additionally, we have designed and engineered several SaaS startups to bring their product to the market.
You’re someone who revels in a challenge.
Every day we challenge ourselves to ensure the products we design are not only to meet our client’s needs, but most importantly the user. In education technology for example, requirements are created by a number of different stakeholders; parents, teachers, publishers, authors, school principals. However the most important stakeholder is the student, their educational development is the most important aspect to have front and centre at all times. This dynamic requires strong conviction, critical thinking and communication skills to ensure the value is not lost within this meeting of the minds.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Leading workshops with partners and team members that support the various stages of the design process - Research, Ideation, Testing and so on.
- Using appropriate research methodologies to understand and validate the user’s needs throughout the project lifecycle. You will be the champion of user centred design.
- You'll work with clients to identify requirements and develop workable solutions.
A little more about you:
- You're someone who is comfortable crafting low fidelity sketches all the way to higher fidelity prototypes to communicate your ideas and concepts to clients and your team.
- You have experience using prototyping software such as Axure and InVision.
- You're able to plan and schedule your UX research and work with the overall project plan and have excellent visual and verbal communication skills.
- Self motivated - you will lead the UX process start to finish.
- Process orientated - always be on the lookout for ways to improve and evolve our workflows.
- Strong team player - we’re a small team here and it’s critical we all work together.
- Comfortable in supporting junior members of the team and delegating your work.
- Always open to new challenges and opportunities. We move fast and respond to challenges as a team.
- Ability to craft UI with a high visual design polish is a bonus but is not a requirement for this role.
- Experience with high fidelity prototyping tools a big plus for communicating your concepts to engineering, such as Principle, Framer or After Effects.
What you can expect in return:
- Competitive salary
- Small but awesome team
- Lots of unique challenges helping you grow and learn
- Holidays - 23 days per year
- 3% employer contribution to pension
- Life insurance of 4 x salary